Wednesday, August 26, 2009

damn it...

shiit...
i hit someone's car today,
when i came back from Subang after Ielts test...

a BLUE Kancil,
it's too short & small for me to compare wit my Harrier...
i cant reali see it when it's at my back...
i've knock the Kancil when i tried to reverse,
the front of the Kancil hav seriously damage
but my Harrier still in a good condition,
LMAO...

however,
i hav to paid them...
wat to do??
2 indian guys...freak me out
but luckily they are not a type of Seafood

finally,
everything hav settle...
in my conclution,
dun purchase domestic car unless your are not affordable...

×××××


by the way...
i wanna thx my sweetie Carmen here,
she hav get me 2 Kuroshitsuji capsule toys today~
Sebastian Michaelis & Lau
omg~im so touch

hope that i can get Ciel Phantomhive next time~!

0 comments: